12/01/2010

Top Ten Holiday Movies

Break out the sparkly holiday lights and hot chocolate! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
In December, I love to watch all of my favorite holiday movies. Luckily, the library owns all of them so if you have a library card you can get all of these movies for free! So here, are my top ten holiday movies!

10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The original cartoon, not the live-action film. That one's just creepy)


8. A Christmas Story ("You'll put our eye out!")




4. Love Actually (Yes, I'm a sap)

3. Elf ("We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.")



I'll always have a soft spot for Gonzo and Kermit the Frog. No doubt I'll watch it a dozen times between not and the end of the month.
What's your favorite holiday movie?

No comments: